Cook or Smoke tender soft succulent flavoursome Venison & Gme Meats better than any Restaurant!
Cook in Kitchen Oven, or smoke in a Pellet BBQ Cooker, or in a Charcoal or Gas BBQ.
Select your Combo with ($66) or without ($60) Apple Smoker Chunks.
3kg Postage weight by volume. Can be sent in a $13 Aus Post Satchel or a combined Courier Carton.
No GST added in Shopping Cart as mostly non taxable food items.
Select which Cajun Rub you want in your Combo: HOT or family friendly SWEET Cajun
- Mix 1/3 cup MOIST MEAT BOMB with 1/2 cup Brisket Mop & 2 cups water and shake in our logo 1ltr Protein Shaker. This is a thick beef flavoured injection and won't come out the thin 6" 14G needle, use the shortest needle with the large side holes.
- Inject both sides of the Venison until it can't take any more. Draw and easily fill injector from the Shaker Bottle.
- Shake a heavy coating of the selected CAJUN Rub on both sides, then top it with GUNPOWDER.
- Place in Smoker, BBQ, or Kitchen Oven.
- Cook at 105C/220F or higher, for a few hrs with 2 Temperature Probes in the meat, to ensure you don't overcook it.
- Rob Fickling from hunting show BEYOND THE DIVIDE says that cooking to 50C Rare is best. The Boss likes taking the Venison to 63c Med Rare. It will get tough if cooked any longer.
- Take out at selected Temp and wrap in Pink Butcher Paper and cover with towel, and rest it 1/2 hr, then slice thin.