The Boss's Brisket can be Smoked in a Pellet Cooker & Charcoal or Gas BBQ, or Baked in the Kitchen oven.
Pics show 12hr Pit Boss Pellet Cook. Result was 80% Moisture Content.
2kg Postage weight by volume. Can be sent in a $13 Aus Post Satchel or combined 5kg+ Courier Carton.
No GST added as mostly non taxable food items. FREE LOGO MINI PAPER CUTTER!
- Trim excess fat off the Brisket.
- Mix 2/3 cups MOIST MEAT BOMB with 4 cups water and shake in our logo 1ltr Protein Shaker.
- Inject both sides of the Brisket until it can't take any more.
- Shake a heavy coating of HOTnSMOKEY CAJUN Rub on both sides, then top it with GUNPOWDER. Do lean side first, then turn over fat side up and do same. Aaron Franklin says cook fat cap up so fat and juices marinate the meat.
- Place in Smoker or BBQ, fatty layer on top.
- Cook at 105C/220F or higher, for 10-12hrs. For an Easy overnight cook so you can sleep through most of the 12hrs, smoke for 5-6hrs till 74C/165F internal temp, then wrap in Butcher Paper and put in Kitchen oven at 110C for 12-16hrs until 96C/205F reached. When you wake up, adjust oven temp - or + to reach eating deadline.
- At 74C/165F internal temp, wrap in single layer of Butcher Paper and put back in Smoker to continue smoking through the breathable paper, this breaks the 2hr Stall and cranks up the internal temp while keeping the Bark dry.
- Take out when all Probes reach min 96C/205F, wrap in more Butcher Paper and towel and Rest for 1hr, or just turn off cooker and leave the meat in there for an hr.