GRINDER FULL OF SMOKED HIMALAYAN PINK ROCK SALT
Natural preservative free Pure Himalayan Mountain Rock Salt.
Approx 190g Rock Salt in adjustable action Glass Grinder in labelled Box:13cm tall 6.5cm wide.
Our new 12hr Low'n'Slow Super Smoked SMOKED HEALTHY HIMALAYAN PINK SALT is good for your arteries and your Health, and tastes great!
Smoked this tasty local with our Red Gum, Cherry. & Red Box Wood
Chips. No additives, just pure smoke infused Healthy Natural Salt.
Sprinkle on Fish, Chicken, Meats, Salads, Nuts, Popcorn, Corn Cobs!
Also good for adding smokey flavour to Bread crumb coatings, Guacamole, Soups, Pasta sauce, or gravy. Try The 3 Day Steak Dry Brining Method to age steak, with any of our great Smoked Aussie Salts!
PINK SALT Is Over 250 Million Years Old
This is by far the purest salt available on earth and is absolutely uncontaminated with any toxins or pollutants. This salt from the Himalayas is known as “white gold” because it contains eons of stored sunlight. Together with pure spring water, Himalayan Crystal Salt offers all the natural elements exactly identical to the elements in your body.
all of the 84 elements found in your body, the benefits of natural Himalayan
Crystal Salt include:
1. Regulating the water content throughout your body.
2. Balancing excess acidity from your cells, particularly your brain cells.
3. Balancing your blood sugar levels and helping to reduce your ageing rate.
4. Assisting in the generation of hydroelectric energy in cells in your body.
5. Absorption of food particles through your intestinal tract.
6. Help in clearing mucus plugs and phlegm from your lungs – particularly useful in asthma and cystic fibrosis.
7. Acts as a strong natural antihistamine and helps clear up congestion in your sinuses
8. Prevention of muscle cramps.
9. Making the structure of your bones firm – osteoporosis can occur when your body needs more salt and takes it from your bones.
10. Regulating your sleep – it is a natural hypnotic.
11. Maintaining your libido.
12. Preventing varicose veins and spider veins on your legs and thighs.
13. Stabilizing irregular heartbeats – in conjunction with water it is actually essential for the regulation of your blood pressure