Our custom made BBQ Injector Guns are now available. $70 + GST. We include a FREE Logo large 1ltr Shaker with Stainless Steel agitator Ball. We can send this Combo on it's own for $10 postage. 1kg shipping weight.
We had a Competition Grade Stainless Steel Injector Gun made, and changed the standard 2 fat long needles to special thinner custom made 14 gauge Comp Needles to prevent streaking in the meat slices for the Judges, and smaller holes reduce meats drying out. The 6 holes are close to the tip to prevent back spurts from the standard holes higher up. Inject a big chunk of meat easily and quickly, the multiple squirts are adjustable from 1-5cc. Lots of Injector tips at bottom of page.
This professional BBQ Competition hand held pistol grip gun design is
much easier to use than traditional Syringe Injectors. Regulate the flow of
marinade or seasoning mix by turning Adjuster Dial, you can easily do fast
multiple 5cc squirts. Use a quality injection powder
mix like KOSMO'S SMOKE HOUSE RESERVE BLEND
Make meats succulent, moist and tender by injecting our MOIST - mix 1/8 cup to 1 cup water, Stock, Apple Juice, Brine mix or any liquid. Combo 1/2 Red Wine and 1/2 Beef Broth creates moist, tasty, soft, melt in the mouth Briskets!
PREMIUM QUALITY & DURABILITY- FDA approved materials. Dishwasher safe.
N.B. INSTRUCTIONS TO
The plunger rod is packed with the rubber seal loose. To tighten the rubber seal in the tube, pull back the long shaft and hold it towards the top with the left hand and twist the round end clockwise with the right hand until the rod turns and squishes the rubber seal at the end fatter so it creates a good seal and draws liquids up.
4 Stainless Steel Commercial Grade twist lock Needles included & 3 spare needles & replacement Hammer spring clip:-
- 1 x 6 inch 14 gauge needle with 6 small holes for liquids, 3 on each side. PERFECT FOR BBQ COMP INJECTING.
- 1 x 6 inch 14 gauge needle with a large hole for injecting marinades with herbs, spices, or Gunpowder.
- 1 x 3 inch 13 gauge needle with 2 small holes for injecting Chicken and smaller meats.
- 1 x 3 inch 13 gauge needle with 2 larger holes for injecting Chicken and smaller meats.
Comp Teams recommend using long 14 gauge needles for Brisket, as larger holes in the meat can cause streaking and can cause juices to drain out and dry the meat, so we replaced the standard 2 big fat needles with 2 long custom made 14 gauge size.
FIVE FLOW SETTINGS - Deliver accurate and precise amounts of marinade
EVERY TIME by changing the knob setting.
50ml LARGE CAPACITY BARREL with measurement markings and 'see through' for accurate injections.
We now offer our logo 1ltr Injection 'Protein' ShakerBottles with stainless steel wire agitator ball for easy mixing and storing of your Marinade Injections.
Injector Refill Technique using a plastic bottle:
The problem everyone has with injectors is filling them. Most of us mix the injection and stick the needle into it and suck it up. But the position of the holes in the needle insures you don't get it all.
Mix the injection fluid and pour it into a plastic water bottle and twist cap on, then take a lighter, heat up the end of the injector needle, and slide it through the cap of the water bottle. Pull the plunger on the injector all the way back so the injector extracts air out of the bottle and is filled with air. Put a piece of electrical tape over the hole and poke the needle through the tape into the hole. The tape acts like a gasket. Push the plunger down injecting air into the bottle. This pressurizes the bottle slightly and counteracts the vacuum effect making it much easier to withdraw liquid. Now turn it upside down, and withdraw the liquid, just like the nurse did when she gave you your flu shot. This bit of cleverness lets you pull all the fluid out. See our many Injecting Tips below:
- Fill Syringe by retracting the plunger to suck up the solution through the needle.
- To avoid overfill squirts, withdraw needle as marinade fills the meat. Use your other hand to cover injection hole to prevent squirts shooting out.
- Inject our MOIST Hydration Salt 1 to 8 ratio with water or any other Brine, to add moisture to LownSlow meats to tenderize and prevent drying out on long cooks.
- Clean out a blocked Needle by boiling it in water.
- Pump in your favourite Marinade, Red Wine, Bush Honey, or BBQ sauce into meats and produce the tastiest moist roasts you have ever had!
- Inject vodka into a watermelon for a great cocktail.
- For over 18's: Inject vodka into "Prima" cartons then a dab of hot glue over the hole, take to the Footy etc.
- Inject vodka into oranges and freeze them for the Footy!
- Pump Cherry Smoke into a Bourbon bottle for tasty Smoked Bourbon.
- Inject Roasts with Port or Sherry for juicy meat.
- Pump tomato sauce into meat pies.
- Squirt chocolate in swirly motion into Marble Cake batter just prior to cooking.
- Injecting Tips for chook meat: Limit the puncture holes, puncture directly into the centre of the meat. Carefully and slowly inject along the grain of the meat aiming the injector into the middle of the meat and reduce plunger pressure on liquid as the needle comes nearer the surface of the meat so meat can close up behind the needle. Do not pull the needle completely out of the puncture hole unless to reload with liquid. Use the same hole to angle into the other areas of the meat, slowing infusing flavour as the needle moves back toward the meat surface. The object is to spread your injection pattern, to get small amounts of flavour in as many places as possible. Occasionally, some of the liquid is likely to spurt out on the meat surface. Rub the marinade over the meat and then cover in dry Rub like our CONVICT RUB or HOTnSMOKEY CAJUN.
- Inject Brining solution deep into large chunks of meat and around the bone of a leg or a shoulder cut, as these can go off if the brine soak doesn't get in.
- Microwave warm butter and 'squirt mustard' and inject into a chunk of Pork before smoking or baking in the house oven.
- Inject 'squirt mustard' and smokey BBQ sauce into the centre of a stuffed burger before cooking it.
- Tie a whole chicken tightly shut and inject it full of orange juice, or beer if you can spare it!
- Use your Marinade Injector to suck up meat roast juices and inject it back into the meat. (Chef's trick).
- Inject Beef Short Ribs with dark ale & fine dissolved steak rub.
- Remove some of the hot liquid from a pork pie to stop it overflowing onto the Pastry and to make room for injecting Gelatine filling.
- Inject Brandy into cooking apples before baking and serving with custard or ice cream.
- Inject Brandy into cooking apples then leave them overnight. Later core and cut into pieces & slow roast and serve on pork.
- Inject Port or Sherry into beef roasts to tenderize and break down the meat when it cooks.