Make a Pork
Tower Tacos Al Pastor with a Bundt cake tin, a raw potato and some bamboo non
Why buy a USD$100 TROMPO KING vertical meat skewer pan?
Slice thin Pork Shoulder schnitzels.
- Marinate/Brine schnitzels overnight in MOIST MEAT BOMB & water to hydrate, tenderize and flavour the meat.
- Take out of Marinade/Brine and shake FAJITA SEASONING on both sides of each slice, it contains Papaya fruit extract, for a natural enzyme meat tenderizer, it also acts as a digestive enzyme for your gut. It also contains kōji, which is a food fungus used in Japan to ferment soybeans for making soy sauce. The combination of Papaya enzyme with Japanese kōji bacteria fungus, creates a super natural meat tenderizer.
- Stack meats over hole.
- At half high, stick a non slip skewer through to the potato and snap off top of skewer, for initial support.
- Horizontally pierce meat stack with skewers level to top of pan so they rest on shoulder of tin to balance Tower.
- Continue to stack meats to full height.
- Place strips of meat on cross support skewers to further stabilize Tower.
- Carve a fresh Pineapple and place a big chunk on top. Pineapple acts as a tenderizer and digestive enzyme for your gut.
- Spear a skewer through pineapple all the way down into the potato.
- Skewer smaller pineapple chunks on sides at a 45 degree angle downwards, for extra structural stability.
Fiesta Brand Fajita Seasoning is a flavourful blend of salt, garlic, onion, and
Mexican-style spices that will have your mouth watering in no time. This
Mexican Fajita seasoning was around long before White Lightning Double Garlic
This Rub is surprisingly tasty with loads of flavour and some heat, it makes meats buttery soft like garlic butter was spread on it.
See Aussie Butchers Axe BBQ Team on fb using Fajita spice as a substitute for White Lightning Rub, to make a vertical Souvlaki for Tacos Al Pastor🌮:-