Our compressed sawdust Cabernet Pucks are made from grinding up Grape Vine Prunings, seeds, skins, and U.S. Oak Barrel staves, which are then compressed into dense Smoker bombs. No adhesive used in this process, this tasty sawdust Combo is simply compressed into solid Pucks for Cold or Hot BBQ Smoking.
They smell like a Winery tasting room. This is a Special limited offer until sold out..
Good smoke flavour for any meats. $10+gst.
Packaged in our 1kg standup Retailer Gift bags.
- Pour water over a puck and it will return to a large mound of tasty sawdust that you can place on a few hot coals or a hot surface like an electric frypan to create lots of cold smoke.
- For Metho Burner Fish Smoker Boxes, Place a whole Puck on base, or tear off pieces and spread over floor, to smolder.
- Cold Smoke Bacon, Sausage, Salamis: smolder Pucks on electric frypan in old fridge with meats hanging above.
- Place 1 next to coals to create lots of hot smoke.
- Place on hot charcoal and let smolder. If they catch fire, close the BBQ air vents till they smolder without flames and produce clean white smoke.
- Place in a smoker can like our WEDGIE smoker can on top of a Gas Grill or sit underneath on it’s own burner and turn that burner down when smoldering starts and cook with the other gas burners.
- For Gas or Electric Smoker Wood Chip drawers, place a couple face down for hours of smoke.
- To use as a tasty Smoker Sawdust: Place in our WEDGIE smoker can or smoker tin and Pour red wine, apple juice, beer, or whiskey, over a Puck to triple it’s volume and add flavour & moisture while increasing smoking time. Place on heat to smolder for hours.