Standup Pouch Bag of Pure Medium Crushed Walnut Shells. $22+gst. 1.8kg Shipping weight by volume.
Medium Grade 16-24 mesh approx 70mm. 1 Cup of all 3 Grades weighs 170g.
We offer Fine Grade 30-40 Mesh 40mm, Medium Grade 16-24 Mesh 70mm, Coarse Grade 12-16 Mesh 120mm.
It can be
used for a variety of purposes:
- Craft: Fill Pin Cushions, to keep pins sharp.
- Teeth Whitening: Place a scoop in boiling water and leave for 15 mins, then use the liquid on your toothbrush as a mild abrasive to brush away tartar and stains.
- Sand Blasting aluminium & thin metals, or car parts like carburetors.
- Facial Scrub, Exfoliating cream, body scrub:- Place a scoop in boiling water and leave for 15 mins, then mix the liquid with liquid soap, oil, or moisturising creams.
- Fine Crushed Walnut Shells can be stirred directly into liquids or creams.
- Make abrasive or exfoliant soaps.
- Use for polishing metals like Brass.
- Use in a smoking box or can.
- Toss on coals or Gas BBQ lava rocks or on Heat Diffuser Plate.
- Mix with Sawdusts in a Smoker Box, to assist sawdust smoldering process.
- Use in The Smoking Gun electric smoke infuser.
- For 1 hr+ of smoke: Use normal Tuna can, cut top off, eat tuna and wash out, punch a few holes in top, 1/3 fill with Crushed Walnut Shells, top up with our smoking sawdust, put lid on to restrict air, place on gas diffuser plate above a burner, or put on hot coals. It's that Easy! shhh.. it's the Boss's secret to get BBQ smoking sawdust to fully smolder in a smoker can. Creates quick easy nutty smoke and is GREAT under Chicken Satay Sticks!
SECTION 1 – IDENTIFICATION OF MATERIAL
Walnut Shell; Fine 30/40 Mesh Walnut Shell; Medium 16/24 Mesh Walnut Shell; Coarse 12/16 Mesh Walnut Shell.
SECTION 2 - HAZARDS IDENTIFICATION
Non-Hazardous substance, material is dominantly Walnut Shell. Unused material contains traces of dust, also Non-Hazardous.
SECTION 3 – COMPOSITION / INFORMATION ON INGREDIENTS
This material is a natural mixture crushed walnut shell (grain) and other trace minerals.
TYPICAL CHEMICAL ANALYSIS
Ca : 0.5%
Mg : 0.03%
Cu : 1.31%
Na : 0.02%
Fe : 0.02%
Mn : 0.094%
K : 0.025%
Zn : 0.05%