2kg Standup Pouch Bag of Pure Crushed Walnut Shells - create quick
easy nutty smoke. GREAT under Satay Sticks!
It adds a mild nutty flavour to Fish, Chicken & Seafood, but can can be used for a variety of purposes:
- Use in a smoking box or can.
- Toss on coals or Gas BBQ lava rocks or on Heat Diffuser Plate.
- Mix with Sawdusts in a Smoker Box, to assist sawdust smoldering process.
- Mix with Wood Chips in Mo's Smoking Pouch for fantastic smoke flavour.
- Use in The Smoking Gun electric smoke infuser.
- Fill Pin Cushions, to keep pins sharp.
- Teeth Whitening: Place a scoop in boiling water and leave for 15 mins, then use the liquid on your toothbrush as a mild abrasive to brush away tartar and stains.
- For 1 hr+ of smoke: Use normal Tuna can, cut top off, eat tuna and wash out, punch a few holes in top, 1/3 fill with Crushed Walnut Shells, top up with our smoking sawdust, put lid on to restrict air, place on gas diffuser plate above a burner, or put on hot coals. It's that Easy! shhh.. it's the Boss's secret to get BBQ smoking sawdust to fully smolder in a smoker can.