Standup Pouch Bag of Pure Coarse Crushed Walnut Shells. $22+gst. 1.5kg Shipping weight by volume.
Coarse Grade 12-15 mesh approx 120mm.
We offer Fine Grade 30/40 Mesh 40mm, Medium Grade 16/24 Mesh 70mm, Coarse Grade 12/16 Mesh 120mm.
It adds a
mild nutty smoke flavour to Fish, Chicken & Seafood, but can can be used for a
variety of purposes:
- Use in a smoking box or can.
- Toss on coals or Gas BBQ lava rocks or on Heat Diffuser Plate.
- Mix with Sawdusts in a Smoker Box, to assist sawdust smoldering process.
- Use in The Smoking Gun electric smoke infuser.
- Craft: Fill Pin Cushions, to keep pins sharp.
- Teeth Whitening: Place a scoop in boiling water and leave for 15 mins, then use the liquid on your toothbrush as a mild abrasive to brush away tartar and stains.
- Facial Scrub, Exfoliating cream, body scrub:- Place a scoop in boiling water and leave for 15 mins, then mix the liquid with liquid soap, oil, or moisturising creams. The Fine Crushed Walnut Shells can be stirred directly into liquids.
- Sand Blasting aluminium & thin metals, or car parts like carburetors. Fine may work better.
- For 1 hr+ of smoke: Use normal Tuna can, cut top off, eat tuna and wash out, punch a few holes in top, 1/3 fill with Crushed Walnut Shells, top up with our smoking sawdust, put lid on to restrict air, place on gas diffuser plate above a burner, or put on hot coals. It's that Easy! shhh.. it's the Boss's secret to get BBQ smoking sawdust to fully smolder in a smoker can. Creates quick easy nutty smoke and is GREAT under Chicken Satay Sticks!
SECTION 1 – IDENTIFICATION OF MATERIAL
Walnut Shell; Fine 30/40 Mesh Walnut Shell; Medium 16/24 Mesh Walnut Shell; Coarse 12/16 Mesh Walnut Shell.
SECTION 2 - HAZARDS IDENTIFICATION
Non-Hazardous substance, material is dominantly Walnut Shell. Unused material contains traces of dust, also Non-Hazardous. With use, may have become contaminated, DO NOT breathe dust from used material. Avoid ignition sources, use in ventilated areas.
SECTION 3 – COMPOSITION / INFORMATION ON INGREDIENTS
This material is a natural mixture crushed walnut shell (grain) and other trace minerals.
TYPICAL CHEMICAL ANALYSIS
Ca : 0.5%
Mg : 0.03%
Cu : 1.31%
Na : 0.02%
Fe : 0.02%
Mn : 0.094%
K : 0.025%
Zn : 0.05%